Fw: [SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC05

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:35:50 +0100
To: yong-ping.tang@hp.com
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org, jinzhai.zhang@hp.com
Greetings, we would like to complete our handling of issues raised during
the Last Call process and to that end we would appreciate it if you could
take a look at the attached and see if the response we have made satisfies
the concern that you raised.

would be appreciated.

Regards, Roland

----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 01/04/2009 15:35 -----