From: Roland Merrick [mailto:roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: 2009Äê4ÔÂ1ÈÕ 22:40
To: Tang, Yong-Ping (TSG-GDCC-SH)
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org; Zhang, Jin-Zhai (TSG-GDCC-SH)
Subject: Fw: LC06 - W3C SOAP over JMS spec review comments

Greetings, we would like to complete our handling of issues raised during the Last Call process and to that end we would appreciate it if you could take a look at the attached and see if the response we have made satisfies the concern that you raised.

Regards, Roland

----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 01/04/2009 15:38 -----