Re: IETF "area" for URI scheme

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:29:17 -0400
To: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Cc: SOAP/JMS (list) <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't put a working group abbreviation
there, unless you belong to the working group.

I would guess that you want one from the enumeration: applications,
general, internet, operations and management, real-time applications
and infrastructure, routing, security, transport.

I don't think it's transport.  I think it's applications.  It would be
meta-applications, if such a thing existed (JMS is an "application
layer" by almost any measure, since it's an API rather than a protocol;
SOAP is likewise pretty clearly in the application layer, no lower).

два копейки

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect