Re: IETF "area" for URI scheme

Greetings Eric, it is unclear to me what use is made of the area element,
I cannot find it mentioned in the XSLT. I have also looked at a couple of
other URI Schemes and cannot see what they may have specified.

So, if we are to do anything I would would agree with Amy that
applications is the most appropriate.

Regards, Roland