Re: NEW ISSUE: No XML Schema describes the elements defined in the specification

OK, so that's weird.  According to the W3C site, sending an email with
the format I used for this one will file an issue in the bug database,
but nothing happened.

See: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/#issues

Anyone know why that didn't work?

-Eric.