[SOAP-JMS] content questions

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:19:09 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, during todays call we failed to get through all the "Content
questions" [1] raised by Peter and Eric. The follwing still need some
resolution:

Section 2.2.3: contentType - Do we need to add statements requiring
minimal support for various flavors of XML, or require that vendors
support specific encodings?
Section 2.2.3: We define a "requestIRI" property.  Do we want to change
this to a requestURI property, but allow users to put an IRI in the
contents? This will have a cascade effect in other places....

Interesting question, where do we actually allow IRIs and when are they
converted to URIs.

Section 2.2.4: Definition of fault codes with "IRI" in the name - do we
want to change them to use URI?

I would certainly say YES, change to URI. I certainly hope this is the
case as Bhakti already changed to URI as part of the "universal"
switchover.

Section 2.7.2: If this is untestable, should we be specifying it?

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Jun/att-0015/00-part

Regards, Roland

741598.