W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-soap-jms@w3.org > June 2008

Minutes 2008-06-24

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:08:45 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFCAEBB632.8E015434-ON80257472.005E008B-80257472.005E3037@uk.ibm.com>

[NEW] ACTION: Eric to investigate and fix where necessary 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
[NEW] ACTION: Phil to write a proposal of the text that should appear in 
each section of the spec. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01
[NEW] ACTION: Roland to add text to say in sction 2.6 you MUST use 
replyToName and in 2.7 it should say you MUST NOT use it 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03

Regards, Roland

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Tuesday, 24 June 2008 17:10:06 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:17:19 UTC