Tracking editor action items

From: Smith, Virginia (HP Software) <virginia.smith@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:40:17 -0000
To: <public-sml@w3.org>

The SML editor team would like to track all our action items in Bugzilla
for the following reasons:

- We would like to keep all issues in one place rather than having both
bugs and action items.
- Bugzilla is easier for tracking since we can reassign owners and keep
track of status and priority in Bugzilla.

This means that the editors will move all (past and future) editor
action items into Bugzilla.

The intent of this email is just to verify with the working group that
this process is ok. Does anyone have any problems with this?

--
ginny