RE: SML WG call 2007-06-21 - action 89

Has the editorial team finalized its recommendation on this issue? If
yes, please send it out to the WG and close the issue. I don't  have a
problem if you want open a Bugzilla bug to track the recommendation

From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Valentina Popescu
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 8:00 AM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: SML WG call 2007-06-21 - action 89

Pratul, John

I am in the process of investigating how to present summary of changes
in the SML spec - action 89 from yesterday's meeting.
If I recall correctly the decision was to seek chair approval for
opening  defects as a result of a line item. I want to open a defect to
track my proposal and any other comments from the wg but I see from the
meeting minutes that a bugzilla was not required to be opened.

Can I open a bugzilla for action 89 ? I would like to act as part of the
group and not as an individual if possible :)

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

Sandy Gao/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: public-sml-request@w3.org

06/21/2007 04:44 PM

public-sml@w3.org

cc

Subject

minutes from SML WG call 2007-06-21

The SML WG had a conference call on Thursday June 21. Minutes attached.

Thanks,
Sandy Gao
XML Technologies, IBM Canada
Editor, W3C XML Schema WG <http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema/>
Member, W3C SML WG <http://www.w3.org/XML/SML/>
(1-905) 413-3255 T/L 969-3255[attachment "21-sml-minutes.html" deleted
by Valentina Popescu/Toronto/IBM]