SWUI Workshop at CHI? (was RE: [CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS] CFP CHI 2008: Workshop/Course submissions due 15 June)

From: T.Heath <T.Heath@open.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:02:00 +0100
To: "Duane Degler" <ddegler@ipgems.com>, <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

Hi Duane,

Interesting, thanks :)

> Thanks for the reminder that the deadline is so near... Was that just a nudge, or are you
> volunteering to help out? Interested and proactive? :-)

It was kind of a feeler :) I'm definitely interested in taking this to a CHI audience, with the caveat of needing to actually get my PhD finished pretty imminently. However, the time feels very right (especially given the format of CHI workshops - ie less emphasis on papers and more on discussion than other workshops we know), so the extent of my volunteering depends on there being enough other people in to share the load ;)

Cheers,

Tom.