Sent: Mon 07/05/2007 9:27 PM
To: CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG
Subject: [CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS] CFP CHI 2008: Workshop/Course submissions due 15 June

CHI 2008 Call for Participation
Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems
Florence, Italy
5-10 April 2008
http://www.chi2008.org

Important submission dates
  15 June 2007: Course and Workshop Proposals
  19 September 2007: Papers, Notes
  3 October 2007: Case Studies, Panels, Interactivity, Doctoral Consortium, Design Theatre, Design Community Events
  8 January 2008: SIGs, Works-in-Progress, Student Design Competition, Student Research Competition, alt.chi
For more information visit: http://www.chi2008.org/authors.html

CHI 2008 focuses on the balance between art and science, design and research, practical motivation and the process that leads the way to innovative excellence. It is about balance in our rapidly evolving field, the balance between individuals and groups, collocated and remote, stationary and mobile, in both our local and global communities.

Submit your best work... We hope to see you in Florence at CHI 2008!

Desney Tan
Technical Program Chair
chi2008-tp@acm.org<mailto:chi2008-tp@acm.org>