Re: Layout stability and readability/usability

Dear Davoud,

your site is very interesting indeed and, please, do not take this mail
as any sort of judgement on its content whatsoever. However, my feeling
is that this is list not the one you are looking for. This list's goal
is to concentrate on usability, user interface, accessibility, etc,
closely related to Semantic Web applications. Although areas obviously
overlap, my feeling is that this is not the main focus of your work.

I copy this mail to Shadi Abou-Zahra, who is, in the W3C team, working
on accessibility outreach, too. He may advise you on which mailing list
is the closest to your interest.

Sincerely

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/