Layout stability and readability/usability

From: DAVOUD TOHIDY <dtohidy@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:48:31 -0500
To: <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

This is my first post and I hope that I have chosen
the correct list. If not please let me know which
list is the best for the subject of my post.
In an attempt to make web content to be more
readable and usable I have raised a concern about
coding for layout stability in my portfolio located
and have provided a proposal for research at:
http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com/stability.html .
I wonder what your toughts are about it.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Introducing the City @ Live! Take a tour!