RE: Jena User Conference - some interesting UI related papers/presentations

Paul,

Thanks for sharing the link.

I know it's a small thing, but I was very pleased to see the controls on the
facet design in Dave Reynolds' paper. The controls to deselect a facet
selection are in the same place that the selection was made (left panel),
rather than in a separate physical location on the page (usually the
"breadcrumbs")! Yes! I have performed some informal user tests on this over
the years, and it was always a source of confusion for people to select
something in one part of the page and then deselect it in another part of
the page. I have implemented similar designs as Dave and believe it has been
more understandable to users. Great to see it.

Also, do you know if there is a paper published for:
 * Automatic user interface composition by a semantic web client: Christian
Hoertnagl

There doesn't appear to be links available on the site.

Thanks again,
Duane