RE: Jena User Conference - some interesting UI related papers/presentations

From: Dickinson, Ian J. \(HP Labs, Bristol, UK\) <ian.dickinson@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:22:09 +0100
To: "Duane Degler" <ddegler@ipgems.com>
Cc: <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

Hi Duane,
> Also, do you know if there is a paper published for:
>  * Automatic user interface composition by a semantic web
> client: Christian Hoertnagl
>
> There doesn't appear to be links available on the site.
The presentations at the conference were a mixture of full papers and
demos. The demo presenters were given the option of providing a paper or
slides for the proceedings. Christian and his co-authors haven't done so
as yet. If you would like to start a dialogue with that team about their
work, let me know and I'll pass along a contact address (I don't think I
can publish it here on the list without their prior consent).

Regards,
Ian
(Jena User Conference chair)

Ian Dickinson  HP Labs, Bristol, UK  Semantic & Adaptive Systems Dept
www.hpl.hp.com/people/Ian_Dickinson       mailto:ian.dickinson@hp.com