RE: seedling topic list for SWUI06

Lloyd, you asked an interesting question.

"Does the merge merge oversimplify -- are there key user issues that are
different for merging data, vocabularies and formalisms?"

Yes, there are, although this probably requires more thought. However, the
simple answer "context of use" may help - this should encompass application
of the data (is that a banned subject in SW conversations?), scope, culture
(national and otherwise), as well as human interpretation and author intent.
Also, the question of meaning, nuance, etc. play a role. It may be valuable
(albeit not intuitive to data people or usability people) to dim the
entities and focus on the relationships to identify if there are issues of
requirement or interaction... Thoughts?

Duane