Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

There's another perspective, which is to to distinguish descriptions of
things from the things themselves. This works if you can agree on identity
of the thing but not necessarily on the way to describe it. As an example,
consider the class of cars manufactured by Nissan (call it Cn). If you can
agree on a URI for that class, you can each write descriptions that have
foaf:primaryTopic Cn.

Depending on how careful you want to be, you can then use one or two
graphs. If you have your predicate relate descriptions then you can use a
single graph. For example  instead of having a predicate hasNumberOfDoors
that relates cars to a count of doors you can
have  describedHasNumberOfDoors that relates a description of a car to a
number with the interpretation that the author of the description asserts
that the car has 4 doors.

Or, if you want to make assertions about the car, then use two graphs. Each
can make statements of the sort [isPrimaryTopicOf <description>]
hasNumberOfDoors 4. Since we are talking now about the cars, there could be
different perspectives, so to control that you put each author's assertions
in a different graph.

I think this is a better strategy than using sameAs. There are a bunch of
problems with sameAs, not least of which is that often the assertions are
incorrect - they mean something different, Jim's post gives a strategy to
relate them without using sameAs, but I'd assert that general ways of
relating descriptions takes more than a couple of relations, and should be
an orthogonal problem. With the primaryTopic method I suggest the
relationship that matters for your application - that the descriptions are
pointing to the same thing, is explicit, and doesn't need new predicates,
though it does require some level of coordination.

Best,
Alan