Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

As I read your detailed answers and dug into web about the issue, I
started to get how big deal is this. Seperation of description of a
thing and thing's itself seems a better and easier to get solution. I
don't think I will have a big problem for lodd but for further works I
may have.

Here that I could find a compilation about this topic which might be
useful:
http://ontologydesignpatterns.org/wiki/Community:Overloading_OWL_sameAs