Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

Thanks for the quick answer : )

So this issue is that subjective for contexts which allows to use
owl:sameAs to link resources  if they are not semantically even a little
bit related in real world?

Sorry if I'm asking too basic questions. I'm still a rookie at this :D

Umutcan