Re: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

On 3/15/13 1:05 PM, Umutcan ŞİMŞEK wrote:
> My question is, does LODD use owl:sameAs properly? For instance, are
> those two resources, dbpedia:Metamizole and drugbank:DB04817 (code for
> Metamizole), really identical? Or am I getting the word "property" in
> the paper wrong?
The question is always about: do those URIs denote the same thing? Put
differently, do the two URIs have a common referent?

## Turtle ##

<#i> owl:sameAs <#you>.

## End ##

That's a relation in the form of a 3-tuple based statement that carries
entailment consequences for a reasoner that understand the relation
semantics. Through some "context lenses" the statement above could be
accurate, in others totally inaccurate.

Conclusion, beauty lies eternally in the eyes of the beholder :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO