From: Peter.Hendler@kp.org [mailto:Peter.Hendler@kp.org]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 4:20 PM
To: ratnesh.sahay@deri.org
Cc: eric@w3.org; helena.deus@deri.org; kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com; Lin MD, Simon; meadch@mail.nih.gov; mscottmarshall@gmail.com; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Our white paper on Semantic Node Labeling in Clinical models

This very clearly (to me at least) explains the problem and suggested solution to some of the problems we (Kaiser) see in clinical models.

Wonder who agrees?

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.