Our white paper on Semantic Node Labeling in Clinical models

From: <Peter.Hendler@kp.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:19:40 -0700
To: ratnesh.sahay@deri.org
Cc: eric@w3.org, helena.deus@deri.org, kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com, LINMD.SIMON@mcrf.mfldclin.edu, meadch@mail.nih.gov, mscottmarshall@gmail.com, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
This very clearly (to me at least) explains the problem and suggested
solution to some of the problems we (Kaiser) see in clinical models.

Wonder who agrees?

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.