Re: HCLS SciDiscourse call Monday April 2, 2012, 11am EDT: Matt Gamble on MIMV, the Minimum Information Model Vocabulary

This is in reference to,

"Please join us on Monday April 2, 2012, 10am EDT / 14:00 UTC, to hear Matt
Gamble of the University of Manchester School of Computer Science, present
on MIMV, the Minimum Information Model Vocabulary. "

For background on MMIV-related work, see Matt's paper, with Carole Goble:

(2011) *Quality, Trust, and Utility of Scientific Data on the Web: Towards
a Joint Model*
Matthew Gamble, Carole Goble, Proceedings of the International Conference
on Web Science 2011 (WebSci11)

A link to the paper can be found on this page:

http://sierra-nevada.cs.man.ac.uk/

In the paper they mention "minimum information model", with a reference to,

D. Field, S.-A. Sansone, A. Collis, T. Booth, P. Dukes,
S. K. Gregurick, K. Kennedy, P. Kolar, E. Kolker,
M. Maxon, S. Millard, A.-M. Mugabushaka, N. Perrin, J. E. Remacle, K.
Remington, P. Rocca-Serra, C. F. Taylor, M. Thorley, B. Tiwari, and J.
Wilbanks. *Megascience*. *’Omics data sharing*. Science (New York, N.Y.),
326(5950):234–6, Oct. 2009.

Which can be found at,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770171/?tool=pubmed

 - Bob Futrelle