Re: HCLS chartering/next steps Thur 26 May

Hi Eric,

Sorry I won't be able to make the call either. It conflicts with
provenance WG's weekly call. But I will keep an eye on the IRC.

On 24/05/2011 04:04, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

>    LODD - curation of compounds, clinical trials and outcomes.

I am a bit surprised to see this wording about LODD:) I thought LODD was
(also) about exploring Linked Data technologies for sharing and
consuming drug and clinical data in order to support the development in
these areas.

>    BioRDF - modeling of biological processes and actors.

How should this differ from Terminology and TM task forces? I think
BioRDF is doing more than modeling. It also covers the publication of
biological and bioinformatics research data and practical use cases.

My £0.02.

cheers,

Jun