RE: Minimum information about a mutation

hi chris,

excellent answer.

hi jim,

i think one aspect of MIAMI-like specifications is that the technology
that was used to discover the mutation and the protocols and raw datasets
involved is a major focus so other researchers can evaluate the evidence
for the mutation and perhaps reproduce the experiment (altho in your case
this may involve a specific sample(s)).  that may fit in with some
standard that chris has pointed out.

cheers,
michael