How to access RDF for NeuroFibrillaryTangle (NFT) microarray study?

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:36:31 +0200
To: anita bandrowski <bandrow@gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Miller <mmiller@systemsbiology.org>, HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Maryann Martone <maryann@ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Hi Anita,

Following up on our previous conversation, Michael Miller (CC'd)
looked into getting a NIF version of RDF for one of the NFT microarray
data sets that we've represented in RDF so that we could compare but
wasn't sure how to proceed. Could you help us?

We are looking into harmonizing representations and documenting what
we find as a relatively stable target for RDF representations in a W3C

System Level:Microarray then add GSE4757 to search
<mscottm> Michael: I will look into the NIF version of our datasets.
<Zakim> +SatyaSahoo
<michael> and GSE5281 also returns a hit
<michael> but it isn't clear to me how to use this info within NIF

Something completely different: Have you heard of the Enigma Project?
I thought that it was housed at UCSD but couldn't google it. It
involves radiomics (mapping omics to brain image data). I heard about
it at a BBMRI (biobanking) conference last year.

M. Scott Marshall, W3C HCLS IG co-chair, http://www.w3.org/blog/hcls