RE: How to access RDF for NeuroFibrillaryTangle (NFT) microarray study?

hi anita,

thanks for your reply.

"... so we would have a large mess on our hands if we did this "

yes, that's very true.  what other kind of RDF links are possible, or are
those two records i found isolated from the rest of the terms in NIF?  we'd
like to be able to send some sort of sparql query to see what we could find.

cheers,

michael