Re: Kickoff meeting - W3C HCLS Scientific Discourse + Data + Experiment

From: Helen Parkinson <parkinson@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:21:16 +0000
To: Susanna-Assunta Sansone <sansone@ebi.ac.uk>
CC: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>, Tim Clark <tim_clark@harvard.edu>, HCLS IG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, David R Newman <drn05r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Matthew Gamble <matthew.gamble@gmail.com>, Carole Goble <carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk>, David DeRoure <dder@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, kei cheung <kei.cheung@Yale.edu>, "M. Scott Marshall" <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Susanna is correct, MGED ontology is being phased out. Copying in Jie
Zheng from U Penn who has done much of the work mapping OBI to MGED, and
requesting new terms for OBI

best
Helen