Re: magetab2magerdf

From: Jim McCusker <james.mccusker@yale.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:10:53 -0500
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: mdmiller <mdmiller53@comcast.net>, Tony Burdett <tburdett@ebi.ac.uk>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>wrote:

> Quick request re. the RDF documents holding the RDF triples, you need to
> add a relation that connects the RDF Documents to its contents e.g., using
> one of the Topic oriented properties from Dublic Core, FOAF, Bibliographic
> Ontology etc.
>
> The current effect of not doing the above is demonstrated here (sadly this
> problem is way too common across the RDF data publishing realm):
>
> 1. http://bit.ly/5I62KG -- Nothing shown here since the Page Description
> seeks to describe the RDF doc, and then from the doc description expose RDF
> graph its hosts
> 2. http://bit.ly/7v11ym  -- Data is Explorable here because the Browers is
> processing the RDF doc contents.

Can you elaborate a bit? The Experiment object is the root object, are you
saying that there is a standard property I can add to it that will tell your
linked data tools that that is the right place to start? I took a look at
the file through Longwell last night and was able to get it to load.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Jim McCusker