RE: magetab2magerdf

hi jim,

i'm not an expert on XML RDF so take my comments with a grain of salt.

"Unless I have a bug, ..."

pretty sure you do, especially since there is no 'Array Data Matrix
File' column in the SDRF plus none of the raw data file names in the
ArrayExpress zip file appear to be referenced in the RDF (or at least
the one i checked) and the referenced raw file in the RDF doesn't exist
in Array Express for that experiment.

" I'm not sure that's the case."

you could be right, it could be just indentation being odd or that i'm
missing something.

cheers,

michael