Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

From: Rick Jelliffe <rjelliffe@allette.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:48:12 +1000
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
I see that the 2008 draft
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/rdfa-overview
says
  "RDFa itself is intended to be a technique that allows for adding
metadata to any (XML) markup document, including SMIL, RSS, SVG, MathML,
etc. Note, however, that in the current state, RDFa is being defined
only for the (X)HTML family of languages."

So I think I will go ahead and add some RDFa markup to the XML, so that
there is some data on the web which might stimulate developers or inform
them, and tell the client that we may need to change tack.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe