Re: Introduction

     Hello Kei, All,

  I don't know NEURON or it's format, but after a brief glance, my
first impression is that NEURON works quite like a typical
SBML-compatible simulator (tracking concentrations in an arrangement
of compartments), so there should be a way to convert to and from
SBML, or otherwise it should be possible to convince some one to
create such a way. Do you know people involved with NEURON you could
ask?

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)