Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon, Tues., Jan 6, 11:00am -12:00pm US EST (NOTE: Changed Dialin code)

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:23:48 -0500
To: "Kashyap, Vipul B8MM" <Vipul.Kashyap@CIGNA.COM>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
* Kashyap, Vipul      B8MM <Vipul.Kashyap@CIGNA.COM> [2009-01-05 15:17-0500]

> Tues.,  Jan  6, 11:00am -12:00pm US EST
>

>  Phone   +1 617 761 6200, conference  4257  (" HCLS ")

I'm not sure if the switch-over will have happened by 11 tomorrow.
I'll send mail at 10:30 saying whether we need to use 4257 or
24668 (BIONT).

Thank you for your patience.

>  IRC     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
>

>  Browser-based IRC client:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>  OR
>
>  http://ircatwork.com <http://ircatwork.com/>  <http://ircatwork.com/> ,
>
>  Server: irc.w3.org:6665
>
>  Channel: #hcls
>

>  Agenda:
>
>  1. Roll Call
>
>  2. Status Update  on Demo: Helen, Holger  and Eric P
>
>  3. Status Update on AMIA submission: Rachel
>
>  4. Brainstorming: Future venues for publication submission and Demos:
> CSHALS?
>
>  5 . Frequency of future COI telecons
>  6 . Other items time permitting

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2008 CIGNA

-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.