Re: Introduction

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the information. I've gone through the list of Vcell models
available at http://vcell.org/applications/published%20_models.html. I
found two models related to Purkinje cell or neuron:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16169982?dopt=Abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18487300?ordinalpos=10&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

These two models may be complementary to some of the purkinje cell
related models listed in SenseLab's ModelDB

http://senselab.med.yale.edu/modeldb/ModelList.asp?id=271

If so, it might be interesting.

Cheers,

-Kei