Re: HCLS Tutorial at ISWC

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:02:48 -0500
To: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Just want to let the group know that the panel proposal was accepted.
The title of the panel is: "Advanced Web Technologies in Translational
Bioinformatics". This also will be a good opportunity for publicity and
recruitment. The following web site will provide the up-to-date information.

http://www.amia.org/meetings/stb09/

Cheers,

-Kei