Identity of URIs. WAS: Re: Is there an NCBI taxonomy in OWL ?

One thing that I think would be very useful, though it poses some
semantic problem... is the possibility to assert equivalence in rdf.
At the moment equivalence can be asserted only in owl (and this
implies a distinction between individuals, properties, classes...).

But that is a lower level statement we can make about URI.

For instance, I can say that:

> http://dbpedia.org/resource/Dopamine_receptor
is the same uri as:
> http://dbpedia.org/resource/DopamineReceptor

And I want to say this independently from the interpretation
associated to this URI, as my knowledge about the identity is a-priori:
if this leads to inconsistency, then this is because what is expressed
is inconsistent, not because of this equivalence.

Is there a way to express this in RDF ? Don't think so...

ciao,
Andrea