Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: progress, visions and challenges

Hi All --

Here's another possible item for a cyberinfrastructure.

It's a kind of Wiki for content, written as syllogism-flavored rules, in
*executable* English.

It's live on the  Web, and shared use is free.

It also works as an SOA endpoint on the Web.

Here are some examples of a biological and workflow nature that you can
view, run and change, using a browser:

www.reengineeringllc.com/ibldrugdbdemo1.htm   (Flash video with audio)
www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/HclsDrugDb1.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/MedMine2.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/GeneSequenceOntology3.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/CriticalPath1.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/ProcessSpecificationLanguage1.agent

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering