Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: progress, visions and challenges

Hi Adrian et al,

Thanks for the information. I just wonder how clinical workflow might be
different from or the same as biological workflow.

Also, I just noticed Licoln Stein was copied in this email. Below is my
early response to Duncan's email:

"It looks like there are a number of ways for commenting on the paper. I
don't know if Lincoln Stein is reading this list. If not, it may be
worth contacting him to see if he is aware of the HCLSIG activities and
to let him know that we found his paper interesting and have some
constructive comments for his paper. If he thinks it's OK for us to
submit a short correspondence (<1 page including references) to Nature,
we may contact the Editor of Nature Genetics to see if such a
correspondence would be of interest to them. Otherwise, we can just
relay the comments via the Wiki and/or Nature Network. Please let me
know what you think."

To add to this, more people may be motivated to provide comments if they
can be published in journal. No matter what, I'm happy to see semantic
web is part of the bioinformatics nation now!

Best,

-Kei