Re: URI note snapshot available

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:08:36 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I've been posting revisions to the URI note to the same location:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/uris/

If you're planning on attending the next HCLS meeting/telecon
(Monday?) please take a look as the meeting approaches. Otherwise,
comments are welcome, but I suggest you read it now only if you also
plan on reading a later draft, as significantly more work will be
done on it over the next few days.

Jonathan