URI note snapshot available

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 05:57:38 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Some of you may have heard that the URI note has been revised since
the last public draft last October.  This is indeed the case, and its
authors are working on polishing the new version.  If you would like
to examine a snapshot of our work it is available here:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/notes/uris/

It's still in a state of high flux so we're can't promise to act on or
even respond to comments right now.  We plan to give you further drafts
for review over the coming week and after.

Best
Jonathan