URI and Web Architecture Revisited

From: Xiaoshu Wang <wangxiao@musc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:51:17 +0000
To: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

I have written down my thoughts on the URI's identity issue and some web
architecture issues at "http://dfdf.inesc-id.pt/tr/web-arch".  The
writing mostly starts from the issue of "information resource" and
httpRange-14 but touched on how we are suppose to view the web architecture.

I think that I had contributed a great deal to bring the issue of
"information resource and 303" to this mailing list.  But now I think
back, my understanding in the past appeared to be wrong.  Hopefully,
from this position paper, you may understand why I have changed my
thinking so it may help you to understand the topic as well.

Xiaoshu