Re: Mashup browser compatibility help requested.

Curious - it used to work on Firefox for Mac OS X.

Right now, if I just click through the JSON errors, it does
eventually stop with the errors and bring up the Google Maps view of
the brain sections as it formerly did without the pesky errors.

Cheers,
Bill

On May 11, 2007, at 2:27 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> On the demo page there is a link to the Google Maps/Allen Brain
> Institute/SPARQL mashup. It works properly on Safari. However it
> gets an error in Firefox after retrieving the results and doesn't
> display an image. In IE7, it retrieves the results but then doesn't
> seem to to update the images shown properly. The firefox test is on
> the Mac, the IE7 test is under XP.
>
> I suspect that this has to do with details of the XMLHTTPRequest.
> If there is someone knowledgeable about such issues I'd appreciate
> if you could have a look and see if you can figure out what the
> problem  is. Also testing on other browsers/OS would be appreciated.
>
> The URL to test is http://hcls1.csail.mit.edu:8890/map/
> #Kcnip3@2850,Kcnd1@2800
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Alan