Re: Banff demo

From: William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 04:51:55 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Vunderbar!

Thanks to all who worked hard to pull this off!

It's hard to get the full impact just perusing the slides, but it
looks to me that you pulled together a very compelling demo that
examined several questions of biological relevance to neuroscientists
studying neurodegenerative disease (AD in particular).

I also really like the list breakdown of tools to target different
aspects of the overall development - e.g., Pellet, Jena, Perfuse, etc.

I think this will be a fantastic base to build off for ISMB (and SfN).

Kudos!

Cheers,
Bill

On May 11, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> I have updated the page http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/Banff2007Demo
> with slides, pointers to the triple store etc.
>
> -Alan

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy