Re: Mashup browser compatibility help requested.

Right, the thing that isn't working about it is that it is supposed
to show different images than the ones it does - the ones that it
looks up with the sparql queries.
The alerts it pops up are there on purpose, though perhaps I should
remove them. The intention was to show what the queries and responses
were.

The place where it is dying is on the eval of the json results. Json
comes back as a string (seen in the 3rd and 4th alerts), and you call
the javascript function "eval" to turn the string into a data
structure. For some reason this works in Safari but fails in the
other browsers.

If it was working correctly you would see two black expression
images, instead of one stained and one expression image.

-Alan