[BioRDF] Process for developing the URI Practices document

From: Jonathan Rees <jonathan.rees@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:32:10 -0400
To: "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Per our discussion at yesterday's BioRDF teleconference, I've written down
my ideas on how to proceed on the task of producing a document giving
recommendations for choice and use of URI's.

I also created a couple of pages, linked from the above, for discussion of
what might go into the document, and for recording agreement on what is
supposed to go into the document.
My feeling is that we should try to agree on coverage first, and then try to
work out what the actual recommendations are to be.