Re: Evidence

From: <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:53:01 +0200
Cc: phismith@buffalo.edu, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@idi.ntnu.no>

Hi Waclaw,

> Matthias, if you look carefully at BFO, you'll see that roles are
> entities.  This means that evidences, as roles, are entities.

Of course. I just wanted to differentiate that an experiment is not an instance of any class called 'evidence' (in other words, an experiment 'is not' evidence). Instead, it should be associated with an 'evidence-role'.

cheers,
Matthias

cheers,
Matthias Samwald

Yale Center for Medical Informatics, New Haven /
Section on Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vienna /
http://neuroscientific.net