Re: CANCELLED Oct 26 Teleconference Agenda

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:14:30 -0400
Cc: "W3C HCLSIG" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>

On Oct 25, 2006, at 5:27 PM, Eric Neumann wrote:
> Please be aware of your upcoming tasks commitments (http://
> esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/F2F/Actions), and which ones will be
> discussed during the intro of the HCLS workshop at ISWC (Nov 6).

Regarding this, Helen and I don't really know how it came about that
we have the following action item?

Helen Chen and Alan Ruttenberg: Assess whether enumerable classes can
be used to handle controlled vocabularies ala HL7 qualifiers.

We hadn't discussed it at the f2f. Do you know the genesis of this?