Re: CANCELLED Oct 26 Teleconference Agenda

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:49:46 -0400
To: "Alan Ruttenberg" <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
cc: "W3C HCLSIG" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Alan,

Based on the notes (http://www.w3.org/2006/10/03-hcls-minutes.html), there was a discussion on HL7 qualifiers, and that perhaps Helen should consider using Enumerated classes instead of controlled vocab. This was new to her, and you had stated you would explain it to her-- hence the action item to ensure she was pointed to the proper material for assessing enumerated owl classes.

It's actually a small item, just to make sure she can apply your insights....

Eric