Re: [BIONT] Senselab project ontologies.

Hi John,

Thanks, I had read that before but had forgot that this was
specifically mentioned in that document. I'm still trying to understand
the full implications. In particular, I think that OWL 1.1 may remove
the restriction that motivated this pattern, but that there may be
problems - Just wrote this note to the OWL list, we'll see what folks
say:

http://lists.mindswap.org/pipermail/owl/2006-May/000310.html

The OWL 1.1 web site is http://owl1_1.cs.manchester.ac.uk/

-Alan