Re: HCLSig May 4-06 Teleconference Agenda

On May 3, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Eric Neumann wrote:

> Planned May 4-06 HCLSig Teleconference Agenda:
> Time: 11:00 am EDT May 4, 2006 in America/New York for a duration
> of 1 hour
> Phone: tel:+1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) conference #4257 (HCLS)
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
>
> Chairs: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier
> Scribe: Tonya Hongsermeier
>
> Agenda:
> a) Convene, take roll, review record
> b) Propose next HCLS call May 20, 2006, nominate a scribe
> c) Introductions - New participants since last call.
>
> d) ISWC Workshop proposed for November in Athens - who is going who
> can
> present/represent the task forces
>
> e) BIO RDF Update
> 	1) status of NCBI conversion to RDF
> 	2) status of reagents (Alan Ruttenberg)
> 	3) status of chemistry (tentative)
> 	4) status of neuroanatomy (tentative), Human Brain Project summary
>
> f) Knowledge Ecosystem/Scientific Publishing Update
> 	1) Conversion to template/WIKI?
> 	2) Collaboration with Bio Ont
>
> g) BioOntology Update
> 	1) Collaboration and task owners with NCBO/Dan Rubin
> 	2) Strawman for Ontology Crossmaps task, can this be a point of focus
>
> h) SW ROI update

Time permitting, I suggest the following agenda items as well

i) Action item review

[[
Summary of Open Action Items:

[NEW] ACTION: AlanR to review http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/
ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task for translating data to RDF
provide answers to questions being asked [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: EricN to connect BrianO's task work and folks from NIST
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: introduce Bill Bug to Kei Cheung via email wrt BrainML
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: SusieS to review http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/
ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task for translating data to RDF
provide answers to questions being asked [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: Tonya will review BioRDF Task for intersection points
with CDS aspects of Ontology Use Cases, provide feedback [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: Vipul to follow up with Alan, Tonya and Susie on
identifiying intersection points between BioRDF and ONT use case task
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: Eric N, Vipul, Tonya talk about the Athens, GA
conference and possible organization of workshop. [recorded in http://
www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action05] Tonya to organize a
telecon to take next step

[PENDING] ACTION: Eric Neuman contact David Martin and see if he's
the [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-
minutes.html#action12]

]]
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2006Apr/
0076

j) Adaptive Clinical Protocols and Pathways sub-group update

-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2006May/
0014

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/